The "general public" experimental license
Access - General public / Individuals -
The "general public" license is intended for individuals wishing to try growing morels on small areas.
- The cultivation of morels cannot be improvised and requires general knowledge in biology, mycology or gardening or agriculture, attention and rigour. Morels are really delicate! The cultivation of morels is primarily aimed at an informed and passionate public.
- This "general public" license for the cultivation of morels is intended for discovery and adventure.
- This "general public" license is intended for recreational, playful and educational use.
- Harvested morels are not intended for sale, but for personal consumption (Morels should not be eaten raw).
- The "general public" license can also serve as a "springboard", to encourage vocations to later become a professional.
- The France Morilles company does not support individuals in their cultivation.
- Individuals benefit from an instruction manual for their cultivation, an operating license and seed pots corresponding to their order.
- Individuals also benefit from a culture book (but which is not compulsory).
- Individuals can submit photos of their results to our individual site and contribute to scientific progress.
PHOTOS LICENCES GRAND PUBLIC
France Morilles Bonds
- The France Morilles company does not guarantee the result of the cultivation of morels. The cultivation of morels in the open field is subject to climatic conditions and pests, just like any cultivation in the open ground.
- France Morilles is bound by an obligation of means and not of results.
- The France Morilles company communicates good cultural practices at key moments of cultivation.
- The France Morilles company supports professionals on the basis of essential internet monitoring (compulsory). The photos and the culture notebook are the tools for monitoring the culture of each professional licensee.
- Individual or collective training courses for professionals are offered at an additional cost, at one of our cultivation sites or at your cultivation site.