• All license applications (and seed included in the price of the license) are subject to registration and creation of your completed contact form on our website.
• The license applications are to be made, preferably, from 1 February to 15 June inclusive, of each year.
• WARNING ! Any registration, creating a personal profile and application incomplete license will be automatically rejected.
• All entries, create a personal profile and license application implies acceptance of the confidentiality clauses.
• Please do not forget to attach your compulsory good quality photos, about 360 ° environment around your future field of culture, a picture of your land in section in ± 15 to 20 cm depth (using a spade), a photocopy of your ID and a recent photo of yourself.
• All information of your tunnel dimensions should be indicated imperatively. For the measurement of place arch, you can use a spool of string and follow an arch of your tunnel from the ground, from one end to the other of the ark. The total length of the place of your arch is equal to string your place to follow the ark from one end to the other. The tunnel arch your point is the maximum height of your tunnel.
• When you feel that your registration form is complete, you must contact us by e-mail from your personal space on our website.
• You will receive an acknowledgment of your request.
• Then, after analyzing your application (growing conditions, career) by the company France Morels, you receive a confirmation e-mail (or non-motivated validation) of your license.
• The validation of your application then allows you to access your personal space control and payment of your license (and seed included in the price of the license).
• All orders and license payment must be made mandatory before June 30 of each year.
• Any order paid implies acceptance of the license and its terms and entitles the user to operate the morel cultivation process and get all the assistance and support necessary to culture, as well as the providing seed jars and pots booster corresponding to its acreage.
• Any order that would be done after this period June 30, would be systematically rejected and canceled and incurred Possible bank charges would be at your expense.
• The selling price of the license is out of delivery costs of the seeds morels.
• All shipping and return costs are the responsibility of the licensee.
• In case of anomaly of your delivery and we mean anomaly, regarding pots, which are disemboweled and emptied of their contents or pots which 80% of the content would be contaminated with mold or bacteria or other contaminants ; In such cases the replacement pots of return postage would be at our expense.
• The shipping costs include handling and packing and postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We can not group two distinct orders and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Note: morel seed is a living product the limited life and duration of the limited capacity fruiting. We handle the living. It is nature that dictates its laws and its rhythm. We must be able to know and to determine in advance, starting on 30 June each year, the quantities of seed that we produce at the right time, according to the rhythm of nature. Here's why we ask you to please respect the imposed schedule and deadlines of June 15 for the nominations and 30 June for the last payments and license records. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
TERMS OF DELIVERY:
• Packages are generally shipped from the third and fourth week of October and are routed via UPS monitoring carrier, delivered without a signature or any other carrier of your choice. If you prefer delivery with signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whatever choice you make for your shipment, we will provide you a link to track your package online.
• Your package is shipped at your own risk.
• Special care is taken to protect the seed pots.
• Boxes are amply sized and your morels seed pots are well protected.
• All boxes are labeled or printed with the standard word "Fragile".
• Our advice: choose a fast carrier and quickly sown the seed of morels delivered under your tunnel.
From its delivery, you can keep the morels seed ten days maximum, protected from light, cool to the temperature of a crisper before sowing. The ideal is to sow seeds in receipt of your package.